Svenska 3D-Tåg - Forum  

Om det här är ditt första besök, se till att gå till vår FAQ (finns även länk till FAQ i navigeringsmenyn ovan). Du kan behöva att registrera dig innan du kan posta (finns även en länk till registrering i navigeringsmenyn ovan). För att titta på inlägg, välj det forum som du vill besöka från de som är listade nedan.

Gå tillbaka   Svenska 3D-Tåg - Forum > Microsoft Trainsimulator / Open Rails > MS Trainsimulator - Allmänt om MS Trainsimulator / Open Rails

Svara

Ämnesverktyg Visningsalternativ
Gammal 2004-12-14, 12:04   #1
Big Vern
Medlem

Reg.datum: Aug 2003
Standard Trying to Contact Robert Österman

I need to contact Robert Österman for permissions to use the Y7 railcar for activities on the Inlandsbanan in particular inclusion on a CD version. It also needs a couple of tweaks to the eng file, specifically the addition of a passenger capacity line so station stops work correctly, a slight tweak to the acceleration and braking performance and strengthen the coupler break value to 9N as there are several stretches with more than 16km between points/turnouts.

The only contact details I have for Robert is the Hotmail address in the Y7 readme dated from early 2002, to which he has not replied. If anyone has more up to date information then please PM me or email me at vern@trainsimnospam.org.uk (remove nospam for the address to work).

Around 66% of the primary route building is now done and it would be a great shame if the only activities I can distribute it with are using the default Goldsdorf and Orient Express stock.

Chief Track Welder
Big Vern besöker inte forumet just nu  
Svara med citat
Gammal 2004-12-14, 14:44   #2
Robban
Hedersmedlem

Reg.datum: Aug 2001
Standard

Hallo Big Vern.

I saw your mail last night wen I came home from my job, but was to tired to answer (10 hours driving).
Now it´s impossible to contact my hotmail account (has been strange for the last two weeks or so).

And to your question : YES you can include the Y7 on your download/cd.
I have a newer version in my workshop, but I guess it will not be completed in time.

Regards Robban

ps. it´s normal that I am not answering my e-mails in weeks because of my job, when Hotmail decides to let me in again I will send you my real adress.
Robban besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2004-12-14, 17:29   #3
Pierre
Hedersmedlem

Reg.datum: Aug 2001
Standard

Hi Big Vern!

Can we see some screenshots of the route, please?

http://pirpen.cjb.net/
Pierre besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2004-12-14, 19:58   #4
Big Vern
Medlem

Standard

Thanks Robban that is excellent news. It's a nice model and I didn't really want to use the Goldsdorf (or a UK Class 158 Sprinter!!).

With regard to screenshots, I will try and get some uploaded from the RE in the next few days. I'm currently working up the Pakkoselet Lake and River towards Porjus, it's surprising how time consuming simple trees and water is. I am hoping Arvidsjaur through to Porjus will be complete by the end of December, though there is a fair bit of 3D modelling to be done for that section and work is getting in the way over the next week or two. That will leave 50km or so from Porjus to Gallivare to complete then of course the signalling, other interactives and fine detail. So still looking set for release around mid-February 2005.

Chief Track Welder
Big Vern besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2004-12-15, 19:05   #5
Jonatan
Medlem

Reg.datum: Feb 2003
Standard

This realy seems like a neat route. Wonder how it'll look with my Litt. B pulling some 1930's passenger coaches or a local freight on it..[][]

/Jonatan

Ångloksdåren
Jonatan besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2004-12-15, 19:48   #6
Big Vern
Medlem

Standard

If it can get up some of the hills!

Chief Track Welder
Gammal 2004-12-15, 21:18   #7
Jonatan
Medlem

Reg.datum: Feb 2003
Standard

On shorter trains I'm confident that she will. Otherwise I'll make a Litt. R to help out.

/Jonatan

Ångloksdåren
Jonatan besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2004-12-15, 21:55   #8
Big Vern
Medlem

Standard

Nice model.

I have tried to keep the maximum gradient around 2% (1 in 50), in the absence of the proper gradient profile so should not be too taxing.

Chief Track Welder
Svara

Regler för att posta
Du får inte posta nya ämnen
Du får inte posta svar
Du får inte posta bifogade filer
Du får inte redigera dina inlägg

BB-kod är
Smilies är
[IMG]-kod är
HTML-kod är av
Forumhopp

Alla tider är GMT +2. Klockan är nu 10:45.