Svenska 3D-Tåg - Forum  

Om det här är ditt första besök, se till att gå till vår FAQ (finns även länk till FAQ i navigeringsmenyn ovan). Du kan behöva att registrera dig innan du kan posta (finns även en länk till registrering i navigeringsmenyn ovan). För att titta på inlägg, välj det forum som du vill besöka från de som är listade nedan.

Gå tillbaka   Svenska 3D-Tåg - Forum > Allmänt > Allmänt om tågsimulatorer

Svara

Ämnesverktyg Visningsalternativ
Gammal 2016-10-27, 18:46   #1
AddictiveBiscuit
Medlem

Reg.datum: Apr 2014
Standard Look what I found in Battlefield 1!

I'm not sure what a SJ B Class is doing in France but its a very nice model!

Gammal 2016-10-27, 18:52   #2
bönan
Veteran

Reg.datum: Jul 2008
Standard

Battlefield 1?

Tågklarerare, Fagersta Central, Nora, Smedjebacken och Mora
bönan besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2016-10-27, 18:56   #3
ADDE
Medlem

Reg.datum: Feb 2012
Skicka ett meddelande via MSN till ADDE Skicka ett meddelande via Skype™ till ADDE
Standard

Aldrig hört talas om Battlefield-serien?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7nRTF2SowQ

Battlefield 1 utvecklades av svenska Dice, så det kan ju ha ett samband att de bara tog ett ånglok, t.ex. SJ B och palcerade den i Frankrike utan någon vidare eftertanke.

Alla mina projekt till Train Simulator Classic är nedlagda. Jag kommer härmed fokusera på att skapa rutter och innehåll till Train Sim World i fortsättningen.
ADDE besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2016-10-27, 19:02   #4
AddictiveBiscuit
Medlem

Standard

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av bönan Visa inlägg
Battlefield 1?
New WW1 Shooter made by DICE based in Stockholm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-vAxVh8ins
Gammal 2016-10-27, 19:09   #5
bönan
Veteran

Reg.datum: Jul 2008
Standard

Jag vet vad battlefield är och har spelat det i princip all vaken fritid senaste två dagarna. Jag frågade om bilden var därifrån.

Hela rubriken syntes inte från huvudsidan för mig, därav frågan.

Tågklarerare, Fagersta Central, Nora, Smedjebacken och Mora
bönan besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2016-10-27, 19:13   #6
AddictiveBiscuit
Medlem

Standard

Yes its Battlefield Not sure why the title didn't show up
Gammal 2016-10-27, 20:41   #7
korvtiger
Medlem

Reg.datum: Jan 2008
Standard

A very beautiful model indeed! They must have visited a local heritage railway to capture all those details correctly.
It seems like they have looked a little too close at a real class B as one connecting rod can be seen placed on the foot board, which is the normal place to put them when the loco was disassembled for cold transportation ("nedkopplad" is the Swedish term for this, don't know the English term). This is often the case with preserved B engines today when they are not under steam. But at the same time another connecting rod can be seen in the valve gear...

I suggest the engine has traveled to France by a time traveling machine, as the loco is in a 1930s-1940s variation.
This B model has a enclosed cab and class B engines where not being rebuilt with this until the 1930s. Furthermore the loco is fitted with air brakes system Knorr, which were not available until after the WW1 for logical reasons (Knorr is a German company). It is also fitted with gas lighting using acetylene, not the paraffin lights it should have been fitted with during the first war.

Senast redigerad av korvtiger den 2016-10-27 klockan 20:43.
korvtiger besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2016-10-27, 21:15   #8
AddictiveBiscuit
Medlem

Standard

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av korvtiger Visa inlägg
A very beautiful model indeed! They must have visited a local heritage railway to capture all those details correctly.
It seems like they have looked a little too close at a real class B as one connecting rod can be seen placed on the foot board, which is the normal place to put them when the loco was disassembled for cold transportation ("nedkopplad" is the Swedish term for this, don't know the English term). This is often the case with preserved B engines today when they are not under steam. But at the same time another connecting rod can be seen in the valve gear...

I suggest the engine has traveled to France by a time traveling machine, as the loco is in a 1930s-1940s variation.
This B model has a enclosed cab and class B engines where not being rebuilt with this until the 1930s. Furthermore the loco is fitted with air brakes system Knorr, which were not available until after the WW1 for logical reasons (Knorr is a German company). It is also fitted with gas lighting using acetylene, not the paraffin lights it should have been fitted with during the first war.
I thought the same thing, and its quite noticeable its modeled of a B class from the 30-40's, its also painted fully black? Isn't that how locos was painted when put in to storage?

Either someone at DICE likes trains and had to much time or they have just decided to put a lot of attention and detail in to this model. Its seen in a few missions including one in Arabia? Very strange! You was right about that time machine.. I took some more screenshots.

I want to find out who modeled this!!
Gammal 2016-10-28, 00:06   #9
Totte
Hedersmedlem

Reg.datum: Mar 2002
Standard

Kan man ta loket som export till RW?
Totte besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2016-10-28, 00:43   #10
korvtiger
Medlem

Reg.datum: Jan 2008
Standard

The B class where originally black with blue boiler, cab and cylinder sides. The buffer beams where painted red and the tenders sides had a red lining. B number 1220, today located in Holland is restored in this condition(but still with enclosed cab and electrical headlights): https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...220_(1914).JPG

This blue color was not from paint, but a chemical process in Swedish called "blånering" (translating to "blueing") and the result are sometimes referred to as "ryssplåt" ("Russian sheet metal"). So the steel is in some way oxidized (using sodium sulfate I think) and results in this blue color.

But after years of service the blue color darkens by soot and oil. Eventually the locos where painted black (Except for the buffer beams, they where still red), probably around the early 30's depending on when the loco was built. So locos at the time of WW1 would probably have this blue livery still.

But you are right the locos where painted (or if it is due to the conservation process) all black when they were put into storage. But I think the reason the locos are all black in the game is just to make them a bit more anonymous and look less Swedish.

Ämnesverktyg
Visningsalternativ

Regler för att posta
Du får inte posta nya ämnen
Du får inte posta svar
Du får inte posta bifogade filer
Du får inte redigera dina inlägg

BB-kod är
Smilies är
[IMG]-kod är
HTML-kod är
Forumhopp

Alla tider är GMT +2. Klockan är nu 15:22.