Svenska 3D-Tåg - Forum  

Om det här är ditt första besök, se till att gå till vår FAQ (finns även länk till FAQ i navigeringsmenyn ovan). Du kan behöva att registrera dig innan du kan posta (finns även en länk till registrering i navigeringsmenyn ovan). För att titta på inlägg, välj det forum som du vill besöka från de som är listade nedan.

Gå tillbaka   Svenska 3D-Tåg - Forum > DTG - Train Simulator > DTG - Train Simulator - Downloads

Svara

Ämnesverktyg Visningsalternativ
Gammal 2012-10-20, 15:00   #1
wombat
Medlem

Reg.datum: Oct 2012
Standard Iron Ore line

Hello all,
I don't speak any form of Scandanavian...I'm an Aussie!

I'm very interested to find out if if there is a RW route from Narvik please that shows the iron ore, plus the locomotives and wagons.

Thank you

Wombat from Australia
wombat besöker inte forumet just nu  
Svara med citat
Gammal 2012-10-20, 15:16   #2
newS
Medlem

Reg.datum: Dec 2007
Standard

http://www.e-buzz.se/forum/showthrea...t=19816&page=7

http://www.klemund.de/RailSimulator/screens_kiruna.html
Gammal 2015-02-04, 18:15   #3
Pinocchio
Medlem

Reg.datum: Feb 2015
Standard Can you reveal the latest information about your Kiruna route recently,I wonder here!

Hi,can you unveil us the latest information about the Kiruna route and IORE electrical locomotives(its prototype made by Bombardier) recently,namely that how about your progress of making the Kiruna route and IORE electrical locomotives(its prototype made by Bombardier) recently till now,I wonder how about it,I wish you may provide such corresponding or relevant information as insider here,I wish you can make it become into masterwork or masterpiece so far,and may bring about us an unexpected surprise,anyways,I hope you may achieve the final goals through your unremitted exertions in it,I believe you can be successful in it ultimately if you make your efforts to do it better,Don't you think so,aha!!!OK,let's chat freely when we're in our spare time,talking about our common interested topics or issues,such as in the field(realm) of Railworks and so on,as well make our necessary contributions for the well development of Railworks in the future,See you later,Good luck Sincerely yours/Best regards/Kindly regards *^_^*

Senast redigerad av Pinocchio den 2015-02-04 klockan 18:16.
Pinocchio besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Svara

Ämnesverktyg
Visningsalternativ

Regler för att posta
Du får inte posta nya ämnen
Du får inte posta svar
Du får inte posta bifogade filer
Du får inte redigera dina inlägg

BB-kod är
Smilies är
[IMG]-kod är
HTML-kod är av
Forumhopp

Alla tider är GMT +2. Klockan är nu 21:55.