Svenska 3D-Tåg - Forum  

Om det här är ditt första besök, se till att gå till vår FAQ (finns även länk till FAQ i navigeringsmenyn ovan). Du kan behöva att registrera dig innan du kan posta (finns även en länk till registrering i navigeringsmenyn ovan). För att titta på inlägg, välj det forum som du vill besöka från de som är listade nedan.

Gå tillbaka   Svenska 3D-Tåg - Forum > DTG - Train Sim World > DTG - Train Sim World - Allmänt

Ämnesverktyg Visningsalternativ
Gammal 2019-04-03, 15:35   #1
Mazz
Hedersmedlem

Reg.datum: Sep 2001
Standard TSW studio update - April

Originaltråden här:

https://live.dovetailgames.com/live/...769.1547559088

Klistrar dock in det som intresserar mig mest, editorn:

That’s fantastic, thanks Matt. Before I let you go, what’s the latest news on the Editor?

Going great! We’ve been able to successfully deploy the full dev kit up to the Epic Launcher, grant access to it to a group of closed beta testers and they’ve been busily using it and providing some feedback to us on their experiences. I’m delighted to say that the feedback is very positive and there have already been some great successes in terms of learning how to create, package and share scenarios as well as starting to learn the much more intensive process of route building. We are still a way off a public beta yet however the recent milestones have provided significant confidence that it’s definitely evolving away from being our internal tool to something available for anyone to use.

Following that success we have been re-integrating all the changes to the public editor back in to our internal version, our ultimate goal being that we’re all using the same editor and we’ll certainly have this completed before the public beta launches. We want you to use the same tools we’re using and it’s great to see that our closed beta testers are already able to grasp them and start creating interesting content almost within the first couple of days of getting access.

The other area we’re starting to really focus in on now is documentation and samples. We already have a starter documentation pack covering various topics from creating rail vehicles to making routes and scenarios and we’re looking to expand that based on the feedback we’re getting.
Thanks again for your time, Matt.

www.banbyggarna.se ... ... ... www.nbvj.se
Mazz besöker inte forumet just nu  
Svara med citat

Ämnesverktyg
Visningsalternativ

Regler för att posta
Du får inte posta nya ämnen
Du får inte posta svar
Du får inte posta bifogade filer
Du får inte redigera dina inlägg

BB-kod är
Smilies är
[IMG]-kod är
HTML-kod är av
Forumhopp

Alla tider är GMT +2. Klockan är nu 19:16.