Svenska 3D-Tåg - Forum  

Om det här är ditt första besök, se till att gå till vår FAQ (finns även länk till FAQ i navigeringsmenyn ovan). Du kan behöva att registrera dig innan du kan posta (finns även en länk till registrering i navigeringsmenyn ovan). För att titta på inlägg, välj det forum som du vill besöka från de som är listade nedan.

Gå tillbaka   Svenska 3D-Tåg - Forum > DTG - Train Simulator > Landskapsdesign - DTG - Train Simulator

Svara

Ämnesverktyg Visningsalternativ
Gammal 2023-09-09, 19:38   #436
Totte
Hedersmedlem

Reg.datum: Mar 2002
Standard

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Pinocchio Visa inlägg
Hello everyone, I want to ask you an important question here, why all my Jörköpingsbanan v 1.0 route add-on track components are inexplicably lost or disappeared in the game, as shown in the figures below, I hope you can help me solve this important technical problem here. What needs to be explained here is that I have installed everything in full accordance with the installation instructions of the route add-on, that is, first I installed a series of necessary support add-on files(such as relevant payware and freeware routes add-on, landscape/scenery objects add-on, locomotive and rolling stock add-on and the related others in the game), then I installed the route add-on itself. And because a download website is not available any more, I hope you can leave me this landscape/scenery object add-on or its reliable download address link here: Renault Kangoo v1.0. Well, I am waiting for your friendly reply on it here/I am looking forward to your reply on it here, thank you first, and all my best wishes/greetings to you! See you. Good luck *^_^*

Hello!
These are the tracks that require the Altenburg to Vildau route.
Download here: https://rail-sim.de/forum/filebase/e...wildau-v-3-12/

Hope you get to see the tracks!
Totte besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2023-09-09, 19:56   #437
Hgv
Medlem

Reg.datum: Apr 2007
Standard

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Pinocchio Visa inlägg
Thanks a lot for the prompt reply from the original author of this route here! It seems that I can't run this route add-on on my PCs due to its x64 bit version, and Railworks/TrainSimulator program is running with v74.8a version at present meantime/meanwhile. Anyhow, I already know why this is the case or what's happening on it. After all, it also involves complex and specific technical issues. Thank you for your enthusiastic reply on it! Here, I also sincerely wish all your route building work(including landscape/scenery objects deployment for this route add-on) will be completed successfully/smoothly, as well I sincerely wish our Railworks/TrainSimulator program business can develop better and better, and bring us much more joy and pleasure! And all my best wishes to you! See you. Good luck
Unfortunately I am also unable to run the route in the latest TS version, both 32 bit and 64 bit.

If I disable certain signals, it's possible to start the route. It seems that the latest TS version is unable to handle some signals or combinations of signals that has worked fine in previous versions.
Hgv besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2023-09-10, 11:45   #438
Pinocchio
Medlem

Reg.datum: Feb 2015
Standard

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Totte Visa inlägg
Hello!

Well, thanks a lot for your reply, I appreciate your help and guidance here. And all my best wishes/greetings to you! See you. Good luck

Senast redigerad av Pinocchio den 2023-09-10 klockan 11:46.
Pinocchio besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2023-09-10, 12:31   #439
Pinocchio
Medlem

Standard

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Hgv Visa inlägg
Unfortunately I am also unable to run the route in the latest TS version, both 32 bit and 64 bit.

If I disable certain signals, it's possible to start the route. It seems that the latest TS version is unable to handle some signals or combinations of signals that has worked fine in previous versions.
Well, that's it. I hope that you will be able to take up with specific and feasible solutions in the future to solve this technical problem gradually and effectively, so that this spectacular real-world route add-on can be finally recoverable. And all my best wishes/greetings to you! See you. Good luck
Gammal 2023-09-10, 12:48   #440
Pinocchio
Medlem

Standard

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Totte Visa inlägg
Hello!

By the way, do you have/possess this landscape/scenery object add-on: Renault Kangoo v1.0 for Jönköpingsbanan v 1.0 route add-on of Railworks/TrainSimulator Classic program? The original download address link has expired already, and I can't find more available address links anyway at present. So I beg you: If you have/possess this landscape/scenery object add-on on your PCs, can you provide/leave me this landscape/scenery object add-on here? If this is the case, it would be great. Thank you very much, thanks a lot for your great assistance, and all my best wishes/greetings to you! Take care. Good luck

Senast redigerad av Pinocchio den 2023-09-10 klockan 12:53.
Svara

Taggar
rw-rutter

Ämnesverktyg
Visningsalternativ

Regler för att posta
Du får inte posta nya ämnen
Du får inte posta svar
Du får inte posta bifogade filer
Du får inte redigera dina inlägg

BB-kod är
Smilies är
[IMG]-kod är
HTML-kod är av
Forumhopp

Alla tider är GMT +2. Klockan är nu 16:47.