Svenska 3D-Tåg - Forum  

Om det här är ditt första besök, se till att gå till vår FAQ (finns även länk till FAQ i navigeringsmenyn ovan). Du kan behöva att registrera dig innan du kan posta (finns även en länk till registrering i navigeringsmenyn ovan). För att titta på inlägg, välj det forum som du vill besöka från de som är listade nedan.

Gå tillbaka   Svenska 3D-Tåg - Forum > DTG - Train Simulator > 3D-design - DTG - Train Simulator

Svara

Ämnesverktyg Visningsalternativ
Gammal 2019-01-13, 20:16   #1
GBE_Tobi
Medlem

Reg.datum: Jan 2019
Standard Demand for Swedish payware trains?

Hi Everybody,

my name is Tobi and I am the train developer of the german payware Company GBE. Sadly, I can‘t speak Swedish, so I hope English is ok.

At the moment, we are searching for new ideas for trains that we want to develop and we have the idea to develop a Swedish train. The reason is, that we like Sweden as a country and we think that the trains are very interesting. Our first idea for a swedish train Addon was the class X31.

Because it’s at the moment just a rough Idea, there are no plans on which level we are implementing the train. For example, we don’t know which protection systems we would implement in such a train. But All our German trains comes with PZB and Sifa.

Important is, that this is not an Addon announcement, it’s just a question if there is the demand in the Swedish Train Simulator community and what the community thinks about the idea. If there are good responses, we would like to develop a Swedish train, but not if nobody cares about it.

So what do you think about the rough idea?

Regards,

Tobi
GBE_Tobi besöker inte forumet just nu  
Svara med citat
Gammal 2019-01-13, 20:22   #2
kevpa00
Medlem

Reg.datum: Dec 2015
Standard

Hello sir! Yeah this does sound like an amazing idea! If you do have time, Please do it. I think the swedish community will love it!

Dear regards Kevpa
kevpa00 besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2019-01-13, 21:24   #3
mikban
Medlem

Reg.datum: Jun 2009
Standard

Grüzi Tobi, schreibe jetzt meine Antwort auf Englisch damit die restlichen auch mitlesen können.

In the interest of the community, I think many would like to know more about your project.

Questions that arise within me for instance are:

- How much will you charge individuals for the product?
- Will it be backwards compatible?
- Will it be compatible with future versions of DTG simulators?
- Will you offer continuous support to your potential customers?
- Will you offer future upgrades?

Sweden uses a train protection system called ATC-1/2, but is in transition towards the european ERTMS/ECTS system.
The current ACTS-1/2 system has already been partially developed as freeware.

I hope this can help you and your company to shed some light on your ideas and help the community gain some insight into your intentions.

Kind regards
Michael

Senast redigerad av mikban den 2019-01-13 klockan 21:29.
mikban besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2019-01-13, 22:03   #4
GBE_Tobi
Medlem

Standard

Hi,
Unbelievable that here are German speaking people!

To your questions:

In the past our prices was always between 10 and 15 Euro. So I think this will be the Price range were a potential Swedish Addon from us will be.

Our trains are compitable with every version of DTGs TS20xx since TS 2012. so yes, it will be backwards compatible.

I don’t know what DTG will do with the TS20XX in the Future, but unless DTG do really big changes with the software our trains will be compatible with future DTG Simulators. but if they do changes that crashes our train, We will make of course updates that the train will be compatible again.
What I can say is, that the train will not be compatible with TSW, because this is a whole new game.

To your Update questions:
We try to publish a finish product. When there are failures and problems, we will make of course updates and fixes.

I hope, I answered all your questions And thank you for the information about train protection system.
GBE_Tobi besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2019-01-14, 05:37   #5
Henrik
Medlem

Reg.datum: Aug 2001
Standard

X31 would be nice, I think the interest would be pretty high since the train is both in Denmark and Sweden and even the Danish RW users are waiting for this and they also have the Själland route to drive the train on
Henrik besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2019-01-18, 18:50   #6
NikoNissen
Medlem

Standard

I think that some of the most demanded trains for TS in Sweden (and Scandinavia in general) would be the following:

- SJ/DSB X31K (The danish community would also love this since the train runs in both countries)

- SJ X60 pendeltåg (runs in the Stockholm area)

- SJ X55

- NSB BM 73 (Norwegian train that runs between Norway and Sweden)
NikoNissen besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2019-01-18, 20:13   #7
ADDE
Medlem

Reg.datum: Feb 2012
Skicka ett meddelande via MSN till ADDE Skicka ett meddelande via Skype™ till ADDE
Standard

One thing that annoys me alot os incomplete trains. There comes new developers that start making their favorite train, and do so to an extent. then suddenly disappears, with incomplete trains for download. There is alot of trains that has been left that way, including the RC-loco community-ware. Only the T44 Diesel loco is complete IMO.

so I really hope that the X31K becames a complete train that works well in sweden as well as in Denmark. I think a danish team have created a well-working signalling system. you should take a look at that and see if you can make a working cab-signalling system for the danish ATC. Especially if this is a payware we are talking about. do your research and take a visit to Railworks.dk and ask around over there as well.

Alla mina projekt till Train Simulator Classic är nedlagda. Jag kommer härmed fokusera på att skapa rutter och innehåll till Train Sim World i fortsättningen.
ADDE besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2019-01-20, 00:15   #8
GBE_Tobi
Medlem

Standard

Hi!

Don’t worry about incomplete trains. We created already many German payware trains in the past and When we start a Train project, we will finish it.

At the Moment, i reasearch about the Swedish and danish protection systems and try to find out how the systems works.

So if anybody knows good websites or other information about these systems (preferred in English) it would be really nice if you can help.

Also detail photos of the ATC panels would be really nice.
Gammal 2019-01-20, 06:37   #9
Pierre
Hedersmedlem

Reg.datum: Aug 2001
Standard

I also think that X31 is the best Swedish payware train to do right now. Just because it runs in both Sweden and Denmark. But I love older Swedish trains like Da, Ra, X9, T21 and all the great steamlocomotives.

Off topic: I also love East-German trains and routes. The "Ferkeltaxi" and the DR 175 are very nice trains! I have a lot of them to MSTS from Pro Trains and German Railroads. But there non DDR payware to TS? Why?
Gammal 2019-01-31, 15:57   #10
Hgv
Medlem

Reg.datum: Apr 2007
Standard

Since we are talking about ATC I would like to know if you would be interested in making Swedish signals and ATC or if your work would be limited strictly to the train itself.

Currently what I as a route builder have to work with are Swedish signals and track signs designed back in the Rail Simulator era, and they are quite limited in functionality as well as looks, and unfortunately there seems to be little interest (or knowledge?) in the Swedish community to make any improvements to the signals. It makes it next to impossible to put workable signalling (especially that also works correctly for AI trains) in complex stations and yards.

I also find it difficult to find good scenery objects - from trackside objects and vegetation to buildings and vehicles - that fit and look natural in the Swedish environment. This has resulted in my route (Jönköpingsbanan) using objects from many different sources, which makes it difficult to share the route and for other users to find all assets they need.

If these areas could be addressed - new signalling, and more dedicated scenery objects, I think we'd see more (and faster) route development and as a result a bigger interest in Swedish rolling stock as well. So far, unfortunately we don't have many miles of Swedish tracks to drive on.
Hgv besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2019-02-03, 15:36   #11
Tarik Pasic
Medlem

Reg.datum: Nov 2016
Standard

This is a great idea Tobi, I hope you can find something suitable for your project here.
Tarik Pasic besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2019-02-03, 21:16   #12
GBE_Tobi
Medlem

Standard

Hi everybody,

I just want to show some first progress to you guys... I hope you like it...

The model and the textures are not finish at the moment, but I want to give you a first impression.

To the question with the signals:

The plan is in the moment to create just the train, no signals. This is enough work... Additionally, I don't know how to script own signals...
Bifogade bilder
Filtyp: jpg 1.jpg (100.1 KB, 435 visningar)
Filtyp: jpg 2.jpg (98.4 KB, 421 visningar)

Senast redigerad av GBE_Tobi den 2019-02-03 klockan 21:17.
Gammal 2019-02-03, 21:39   #13
Jacmob01
Medlem

Reg.datum: Sep 2011
Standard

Wow that's a really good first look!!

Fyrpunktsbanan Senaste versionen: 1.1

Karlsborgsbanan Landskapsbygge in progress
Jacmob01 besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2019-02-03, 22:23   #14
kevpa00
Medlem

Standard

Wow very good! You got my support!

Thanks for sharing!!
kevpa00 besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2019-02-04, 00:58   #15
McDOZ
Medlem

Reg.datum: Jan 2012
Standard

Great Tobi.
Im in for sure!
// McDOZ
McDOZ besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Svara

Ämnesverktyg
Visningsalternativ

Regler för att posta
Du får inte posta nya ämnen
Du får inte posta svar
Du får inte posta bifogade filer
Du får inte redigera dina inlägg

BB-kod är
Smilies är
[IMG]-kod är
HTML-kod är av
Forumhopp

Alla tider är GMT +2. Klockan är nu 21:17.