Svenska 3D-Tåg - Forum  

Om det här är ditt första besök, se till att gå till vår FAQ (finns även länk till FAQ i navigeringsmenyn ovan). Du kan behöva att registrera dig innan du kan posta (finns även en länk till registrering i navigeringsmenyn ovan). För att titta på inlägg, välj det forum som du vill besöka från de som är listade nedan.

Gå tillbaka   Svenska 3D-Tåg - Forum > DTG - Train Simulator > DTG - Train Simulator - Downloads

Svara

Ämnesverktyg Visningsalternativ
Gammal 2023-07-15, 16:54   #1
Pinocchio
Medlem

Reg.datum: Feb 2015
Standard DSB MY series NSB repaint version

Hello everyone, I am a Railworks/TrainSimulator programs fan/zealot/enthusiast from the Far East. I find a well-made across the border area between sweden and Norway route add-on made by a swede whose name is Mr.News, and I think it's a spectacular, authentic and sophisticated that I've ever seen so far. It's well known that its prototypical route is the Narvik-Kiruna-Luleå iron ore heavy-duty electrified railway line across the border area between Sweden and Norway in reality of Lapland territory. And I want to run this well-made realistic route add-on in Railworks/TrainSimulator 201x programs. But I'm informed or prompted that it must need the necessary support for such a rolling stock add-on in the scenario of this route add-on, namely that the necessary support/necessity for the following rolling stock add-ons is hereby required: Heavyeagle\DSB MY\Engine\NSB_MY_Brown_Black.bin. Who has this locomotive repaint version add-on here?! Anyhow/In any case, I think this type of locomotive exists in the real world, and it also exists in Railworks/TrainSimulator programs. So in order to be able to run this iron ore heavy-duty electrified route add-on - Narvik-Kiruna-Luleå railway line smoothly and successfully, I hope that well-wishers/enthusiastic people can dedicate it here. It should be noted here that in order to overcome the current severe network blockade situation in my country, it is best for you to provide them directly in the form of compressed or decompressed file packages herein (namely that in the form of WinRAR or WinZIP hereby or a series of reliable or available website link addresses for the long-term downloading for them eventually). Well, thanks a lot for your support and help here. I am looking forward to your reply or I am here waiting for your reply, and all my best wishes to you. Good luck. See you *^_^*
Pinocchio besöker inte forumet just nu  
Svara med citat
Svara

Ämnesverktyg
Visningsalternativ

Regler för att posta
Du får inte posta nya ämnen
Du får inte posta svar
Du får inte posta bifogade filer
Du får inte redigera dina inlägg

BB-kod är
Smilies är
[IMG]-kod är
HTML-kod är av
Forumhopp

Alla tider är GMT +2. Klockan är nu 23:27.