Svenska 3D-Tåg - Forum  

Om det här är ditt första besök, se till att gå till vår FAQ (finns även länk till FAQ i navigeringsmenyn ovan). Du kan behöva att registrera dig innan du kan posta (finns även en länk till registrering i navigeringsmenyn ovan). För att titta på inlägg, välj det forum som du vill besöka från de som är listade nedan.

Gå tillbaka   Svenska 3D-Tåg - Forum > N3V Trainz > Scenarios och scripts

Svara

Ämnesverktyg Visningsalternativ
Gammal 2002-09-05, 07:40   #1
bt

Reg.datum: Sep 2002
Standard simpe loco stop/start script with signal lights

Hello, i am wondering how easy is it in sp3 in trainz to write a script to make the a train stop at station wait for 1 min, the signal light turns green and train goes off again to the next stop??
Does anyone think that junction master is the way to go for non scripters?
thanks
bt

bt
bt besöker inte forumet just nu  
Svara med citat
Gammal 2002-09-05, 08:32   #2
larhel

Reg.datum: Nov 2001
Standard

Hello bt,

Well it's not easy but it can be done. You have to create a schedule to make the train go were you wan't. That's the easy part. The problem is to make the train stop at an exact point. You can use the "stop at trigger" event. But depending on the speed of the train, the train can stop anywhere. For the moment there is'nt a easy way to control the speed of the train. You can write your own speed function using SetDCCThrottle function.

Take a look at

www.noangelclan.com/files/files/ScriptMap.ZIP

This zip file contains a script example. The script controls a train on a layout with 2 stations. The train stops at the stations. The layout for which the script is created is also in the zip file.

/Lars

Citat:
quote:
Hello, i am wondering how easy is it in sp3 in trainz to write a script to make the a train stop at station wait for 1 min, the signal light turns green and train goes off again to the next stop??
Does anyone think that junction master is the way to go for non scripters?
thanks
bt

bt
larhel besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Svara

Ämnesverktyg
Visningsalternativ

Regler för att posta
Du får inte posta nya ämnen
Du får inte posta svar
Du får inte posta bifogade filer
Du får inte redigera dina inlägg

BB-kod är
Smilies är
[IMG]-kod är
HTML-kod är av
Forumhopp

Alla tider är GMT +2. Klockan är nu 00:22.