Svenska 3D-Tåg - Forum  

Om det här är ditt första besök, se till att gå till vår FAQ (finns även länk till FAQ i navigeringsmenyn ovan). Du kan behöva att registrera dig innan du kan posta (finns även en länk till registrering i navigeringsmenyn ovan). För att titta på inlägg, välj det forum som du vill besöka från de som är listade nedan.

Gå tillbaka   Svenska 3D-Tåg - Forum > DTG - Train Simulator > Landskapsdesign - DTG - Train Simulator

Svara

Ämnesverktyg Visningsalternativ
Gammal 2019-08-19, 18:23   #1
Mat54
Medlem

Reg.datum: Aug 2019
Standard Swedish signal placements question

Hey!

I have a question about where you should place the NewS signals when you are building a route. I know all signals and what they mean but i don't know where on the track i should place for example an H5 signal. I don't know if there is a tutorial about this already, so that's why i ask it
Mat54 besöker inte forumet just nu  
Svara med citat
Gammal 2019-08-20, 13:46   #2
Hgv
Medlem

Reg.datum: Apr 2007
Standard

The manual that comes with the signals explains it briefly, but I'm not aware of any detailed tutorial. If you download my route Jönköpingsbanan you will find many examples of how the signals are placed, ranging from small stations with just one diverging track, to Stockholm C which is a bit (! ) more complex.

If you are making a real route you could try and find videos and photos online to see what the actual signals look like.

In general you need to figure out which aspect you want the signal to be able to show. For the H5, the lowest of the five lamps would only be used to signal "vänta kör 40" ("expect 40"), so you would only need the H5 if the next signal is able to show "kör 40" ("drive 40"). I hope that makes sense.
Hgv besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2019-08-20, 19:17   #3
Mat54
Medlem

Reg.datum: Aug 2019
Standard

yes that's a good tip thanks!
Mat54 besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2019-08-22, 13:17   #4
Hgv
Medlem

Reg.datum: Apr 2007
Standard

Also if you want to make a real life route, I can highly recommend checking this out: http://www.e-buzz.se/forum/showthread.php?t=37270

That site has very detailed data for the entire Swedish rail network, including the placement and numbering of every signal and sign, track names, speed limits (STH), details of gradients and curve radius, level crossings etc. The SHP files can be imported into Google Earth where you can just click on each item on the map for details.
Hgv besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Svara

Taggar
signaler

Ämnesverktyg
Visningsalternativ

Regler för att posta
Du får inte posta nya ämnen
Du får inte posta svar
Du får inte posta bifogade filer
Du får inte redigera dina inlägg

BB-kod är
Smilies är
[IMG]-kod är
HTML-kod är av
Forumhopp

Alla tider är GMT +2. Klockan är nu 10:44.