Svenska 3D-Tåg - Forum  

Om det här är ditt första besök, se till att gå till vår FAQ (finns även länk till FAQ i navigeringsmenyn ovan). Du kan behöva att registrera dig innan du kan posta (finns även en länk till registrering i navigeringsmenyn ovan). För att titta på inlägg, välj det forum som du vill besöka från de som är listade nedan.

Gå tillbaka   Svenska 3D-Tåg - Forum > Microsoft Trainsimulator / Open Rails > MSTS / Open Rails - Downloads

Svara

Ämnesverktyg Visningsalternativ
Gammal 2023-06-04, 10:50   #1
Pinocchio
Medlem

Reg.datum: Feb 2015
Standard SJX2000 highspeed electric multiple units/EMUs for Railworks/Train Simulator programs

Hello everyone: I hope to get help or reply from well-wishers here. Recently, I needed to run a scenario or task/mission/activity for a heavy-duty iron ore electrified railway route add-on - Luleå-Kiruna-Narvik railway line in the Lapland region that made by a Swede or a German in Railworks/Train Simulator 201x programs, but I was told that I may need the necessary support from the SJX2000 high-speed electric multiple units/EMUs installation package of Railworks/TrainSimulator 201x programs, but I don't know where to find this necessary high-speed electric multiple units/EMUs - SJX2000 high-speed electric multiple units/EMUs installation package of Railworks/TrainSimulator programs. Therefore, I very much hope that well-wishers can provide this necessary high-speed electric multiple units/EMUs - SJX2000 high-speed electric multiple units/EMUs installation package of Railworks/TrainSimulator programs here. I am very grateful for that. In any case, I very much hope to get your help or reply, please. Anyhow, I'm looking forward to your reply or answer here, and all my best wishes to you. Good luck! See you
Pinocchio besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2023-07-02, 08:22   #2
Pinocchio
Medlem

Reg.datum: Feb 2015
Standard

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Pinocchio Visa inlägg
Hello everyone: I hope to get help or reply from well-wishers here. Recently, I needed to run a scenario or task/mission/activity for a heavy-duty iron ore electrified railway route add-on - Luleå-Kiruna-Narvik railway line in the Lapland region that made by a Swede or a German in Railworks/Train Simulator 201x programs, but I was told that I may need the necessary support from the SJX2000 high-speed electric multiple units/EMUs installation package of Railworks/TrainSimulator 201x programs, but I don't know where to find this necessary high-speed electric multiple units/EMUs - SJX2000 high-speed electric multiple units/EMUs installation package of Railworks/TrainSimulator programs. Therefore, I very much hope that well-wishers can provide this necessary high-speed electric multiple units/EMUs - SJX2000 high-speed electric multiple units/EMUs installation package of Railworks/TrainSimulator programs here. I am very grateful for that. In any case, I very much hope to get your help or reply, please. Anyhow, I'm looking forward to your reply or answer here, and all my best wishes to you. Good luck! See you
Okay, the problem has been resolved so far/till now, thank you very much for your assistance and guidance here. In any case, I still hope that our Railworks/TrainSimulator program will develop better and better continuously and it can bring us much more fun in the future! See you. Good luck
Pinocchio besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Svara

Regler för att posta
Du får inte posta nya ämnen
Du får inte posta svar
Du får inte posta bifogade filer
Du får inte redigera dina inlägg

BB-kod är
Smilies är
[IMG]-kod är
HTML-kod är av
Forumhopp

Alla tider är GMT +2. Klockan är nu 15:53.