Svenska 3D-Tåg - Forum  

Om det här är ditt första besök, se till att gå till vår FAQ (finns även länk till FAQ i navigeringsmenyn ovan). Du kan behöva att registrera dig innan du kan posta (finns även en länk till registrering i navigeringsmenyn ovan). För att titta på inlägg, välj det forum som du vill besöka från de som är listade nedan.

Gå tillbaka   Svenska 3D-Tåg - Forum > Microsoft Trainsimulator / Open Rails > Landskapsdesign - MSTS / Open Rails

Svara

Ämnesverktyg Visningsalternativ
Gammal 2007-02-06, 03:49   #1
Loko
Medlem

Reg.datum: Feb 2007
Standard KÖJ project

My swedish is not that good, so I am writing in english (I can understand swedish though, so you don't have to reply in english)
Well, I know we have more train simulators coming, but I didn't want to let that hold me back, so I have begun a swedish route project. Having been in Sweden various times, I have developed a huge interest in your railways.
This gave me an idea to make the fictional KÖJ route.

So what is KÖJ?
KÖJ stands for "Kalmsholma - Östraväninge Järnväg"
The route is located in the northern part of Sweden. The mainline is going to be around 400 to 500 km. long. Other than that, there is going to be various regional lines that connects the main tracks.
The mainline itself will have double-track, so that activity builders can have more fun with AI-trains

The route starts in Kalmsholma in the south, which is going to be the biggest city on the route. Kalmsholma will have it's own "Pendeltåg" network, as well as a tram system. The city is planned to have 3 central stations. Two for regional trains, and one for InterCity trains and X2000. These stations will be conencted with a Pendeltåg line, which runs underground.
I am focusing most on this city at the moment.

After Kalmsholma, the line will run north, running through both big and small cities. Some cities will have their own local or industrial lines. Halfway through, the mainline will cross the norweigan border, and go through various mountain villages, until it reaches Östraväninge.
The biggest suprise in this route is yet to be revealed. I can say that there will be a small extra international line as well. There is a hint on one of the pictures ;-)

I know what you must be thinking - the size!
I can say, I am trying to keep the size to a minimum. 100 km. of track has been layed ,and the route is already 600 MB big (yikes!)
But don't worry. It will go through the "cutting/cleaning machine" when I am done

When will the route be released? Frankly I don't know.
Since I am not working at the moment, I spend hours each day on it. So it might not take that long. But it IS a big route, and my fellow route builders here will most likely agree with me when I say that Route Editor can be very tricky and sensitive sometimes.
MANY things can happen during the working process. Crashes and even more crashes. I am making many backups, so I should be on the safe side. But I can never be sure what will happen.
Other than that. I want this rotue to be as detailed as possible, and I am sure you do as well.
So have patience. I will promise you won't be dissapointed ;-)

Now for the pictues:

At the moment this is Kalmsholma C. 3 tracks for local trains, 5 tracks for IC-trains and regional trains. 4 tracks for freight trains, and 6 underground tracks for Pendeltåg.
As you can clearly see, there is still a lot of details that has to be added. especially on the platforms. But that comes last.

Kalmsholma C track 1 to 6. This is where the Pendeltåg will depart from.

Main building and IC track where an RC is waiting with an international train. The sleeping car on the picture is going to be a regular sight in Kalmsholma
Loko besöker inte forumet just nu  
Svara med citat
Gammal 2007-02-06, 09:12   #2
Erik.H
Tidigare mrdaddydj

Reg.datum: Oct 2003
Skicka ett meddelande via MSN till Erik.H Skicka ett meddelande via Skype™ till Erik.H
Standard

Wow vilken rutt!
Jag hoppas att det kommer gå bra för dig i ruttbyggandet och önskar dig lycka till!

Rutten ser väldigt fin ut, och fler bilder vore inte fel

Have a nice day!
/Erik
Gammal 2007-02-06, 09:24   #3
simonbertilsson
Hyttåksfettischist

Reg.datum: May 2005
Skicka ett meddelande via MSN till simonbertilsson
Standard

Wow! Verkligen imponerande.
Lycka till!

Besök gärna min fotoblogg simonbertilsson.wordpress.com
simonbertilsson besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2007-02-06, 10:35   #4
Totte
Hedersmedlem

Reg.datum: Mar 2002
Standard

Oj! Det var inte dåligt! Kalmsholma kan motsvara som Stockholm tror jag och Östraväninge som Östersund gissar jag. Lycka till med fortsättningen.
Totte besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2007-02-06, 10:41   #5
Loko
Medlem

Standard

New pictures. I've been working more on the track system in Kalmsholma.

View of the main tracks, as well as the freight tracks.

Track 1 shares platform with the city tram line which runs on single track. The track leaves the station in a curve, and run alongside the main boulevard.
This picture also shows the old station square, where I have planned to park lots of cars, busses, resturants, and more. there is also going to be added much more vegetation. Like trees running with the boulevard.
The reason I am saying "old station square" is because there are two station buildings. The Pendeltåg area have it's own travel center, which will be located on the other side of the main tracks.

This is where the tram connects with the boulevard

By the way. Feel free to come up with ideas or wishes for the route. I will gladly listen
Loko besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2007-02-06, 16:17   #6
Sparkfot
Medlem

Reg.datum: Sep 2005
Standard

Ser ut som en grym början
Hur länge har du byggt på denna rutt egentligen?
Sparkfot besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Gammal 2007-02-06, 16:38   #7
Pierre
Hedersmedlem

Reg.datum: Aug 2001
Standard

WOW...your route looks great!

Very nice to see a route with a tram line. How many "pendeltåg" stations are there? If you use Xtracks, I would like to see some narrow gauge in it too (maybe in Östraväninge????)...

Keep up the good work!
Gammal 2007-02-06, 17:10   #8
Olaf Lindström

Reg.datum: Dec 2002
Standard

Trevligt!

Gillar att du använder mina byggnader, det är alltid trevligt när något kommer till användning!
Gammal 2007-02-06, 18:02   #9
mattias_train
Medlem

Reg.datum: Apr 2004
Skicka ett meddelande via MSN till mattias_train
Standard

Ser riktigt bra ut!
Lycka till med fortsatt byggande.
Gammal 2007-02-06, 18:38   #10
Loko
Medlem

Standard

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Sparkfot
Ser ut som en grym början
Hur länge har du byggt på denna rutt egentligen?
Well, I admit, the route wouldn't win a beauty contest at the moment actually I have only placed the buildings to get an idea how the city should be build. I plan on making the streets a bit more detailed than that.
I started working on the route last week. It has been planned for a long time, but I never had the time before.
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Pierre
WOW...your route looks great!

Very nice to see a route with a tram line. How many "pendeltåg" stations are there? If you use Xtracks, I would like to see some narrow gauge in it too (maybe in Östraväninge????)...

Keep up the good work!
Well. I am not sure how many stations the Pendeltåg will get. For the moment, I have two lines for them to run on. I think one of them have around 15 stops.
Narrow Gauge will be included. Although it won't be a normal passenger line. It will be a museum/tourist line.

Here is a new picture.

Shows west of Kalmsholma a few meters from the centralstation. The mainline runs on the upper tracks, and the pendeltåg runs under. If you look closely, you can also see a pendeltåg line running on a second level (near the buildings). This line will be following the mainline mostly.
To keep it simple, I have let the Pendeltåg lines have their own seperate tracks which dosen't connect to the main route. It is more simple that way, and there is no freight traffic going from the mainline to the Pendeltåg stations anyway

Senast redigerad av Loko den 2007-02-06 klockan 18:41.
Gammal 2007-02-07, 02:26   #11
Loko
Medlem

Standard

Here a more clear picture
Gammal 2007-02-07, 02:37   #12
AndyDaMan
Medlem

Reg.datum: Oct 2006
Standard

Good work!!!
Gammal 2007-02-07, 09:41   #13
Pierre
Hedersmedlem

Reg.datum: Aug 2001
Standard

Kan inte se bilderna nu, bara ett rött kryss?????
Gammal 2007-02-07, 10:16   #14
Loko
Medlem

Standard

The hosting site for the pictures were down. It is working again now.
Gammal 2007-02-07, 18:11   #15
Jonatan
Medlem

Reg.datum: Feb 2003
Standard

Oooo... Looks numnum! :9

It's cool.

Choo choo fox
Jonatan besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat
Svara

Regler för att posta
Du får inte posta nya ämnen
Du får inte posta svar
Du får inte posta bifogade filer
Du får inte redigera dina inlägg

BB-kod är
Smilies är
[IMG]-kod är
HTML-kod är av
Forumhopp

Alla tider är GMT +2. Klockan är nu 00:05.