Visa ett inlägg
Gammal 2023-09-09, 18:56   #437
Hgv
Medlem

Reg.datum: Apr 2007
Standard

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Pinocchio Visa inlägg
Thanks a lot for the prompt reply from the original author of this route here! It seems that I can't run this route add-on on my PCs due to its x64 bit version, and Railworks/TrainSimulator program is running with v74.8a version at present meantime/meanwhile. Anyhow, I already know why this is the case or what's happening on it. After all, it also involves complex and specific technical issues. Thank you for your enthusiastic reply on it! Here, I also sincerely wish all your route building work(including landscape/scenery objects deployment for this route add-on) will be completed successfully/smoothly, as well I sincerely wish our Railworks/TrainSimulator program business can develop better and better, and bring us much more joy and pleasure! And all my best wishes to you! See you. Good luck
Unfortunately I am also unable to run the route in the latest TS version, both 32 bit and 64 bit.

If I disable certain signals, it's possible to start the route. It seems that the latest TS version is unable to handle some signals or combinations of signals that has worked fine in previous versions.
Hgv besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat