Visa ett inlägg
Gammal 2023-09-09, 14:26   #432
Pinocchio
Medlem

Reg.datum: Feb 2015
Question All track components disappeared inexplicably in the game,I want someone can help me!

Hello everyone, I want to ask you an important question here, why all my Jörköpingsbanan v 1.0 route add-on track components are inexplicably lost or disappeared in the game, as shown in the figures below, I hope you can help me solve this important technical problem here. What needs to be explained here is that I have installed everything in full accordance with the installation instructions of the route add-on, that is, first I installed a series of necessary support add-on files(such as relevant payware and freeware routes add-on, landscape/scenery objects add-on, locomotive and rolling stock add-on and the related others in the game), then I installed the route add-on itself. And because a download website is not available any more, I hope you can leave me this landscape/scenery object add-on or its reliable download address link here: Renault Kangoo v1.0. Well, I am waiting for your friendly reply on it here/I am looking forward to your reply on it here, thank you first, and all my best wishes/greetings to you! See you. Good luck *^_^*

Senast redigerad av Pinocchio den 2023-09-09 klockan 14:53.
Pinocchio besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat