Visa ett inlägg
Gammal 2021-03-13, 17:45   #17
Hgv
Medlem

Reg.datum: Apr 2007
Standard

Sorry I didn't see your message until now (the forum has a nasty habit of marking threads as "read" as soon as you have visited the page).

I didn't know you can use time acceleration in TS (that would be useful sometimes).

I haven't done any more scenario testing as I'm currently working on updating the route. But in my experience the dispatcher can fail to set a proper route in a scenario in what seems like random ways. It could be that the player is late (or early?) or other reasons.

Portals can help, but as far as I know they are not 100% reliable on single track lines. The root problem is always that if you want anything interesting to happen, it means you will have to meet AI trains, and whenever the player train interferes with AI trains' routes, there is a risk that something will be corrupted.

It's true that you can only place portals in the route editor (unfortunately). But editing the route doesn't necessarily mean that you will "break" any scenarios, it all depends on what you edit. For example, I changed the speed limits and then the timetables will update for all trains, so a scenario may or may not work in that case. Adding a portal shouldn't create any problems in itself, but of course you won't be able to share the scenario unless you also share the update route with the portal included.

Feel free to experiment with the portals - if you get it to work I can add the same portals when I release the updated route for all to enjoy.
Hgv besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat