Mazz
Hedersmedlem

Reg.datum: Sep 2001
Standard

Citat från denna tråd:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/53007...0517058/?ctp=3

DTG_Luke [utvecklare] 2 timmar sedan
Ursprungligen skrivet av MugHug:
Yet there still seems to be much confusion in the community as to what is happening and when.

Why?

And personally I think DTG needs to self-reflect in that aspect as they control the degree and effort of communcation and the customers can only react to it.

In respect to Discord, it seems that it should not be required that everyone needs to use Discord just to hear the latest and greatest titbit from a DTG representative. But the impression seems to be the case. The forum should be sufficient and is quite capable to communication anything desired.

By the way, Hi. I'm Luke, Dovetail's new trains community manager.

I agree, in the past, communications levels between Dovetail and it's community has been poor. As the new community manager it's my mission to turn this around and get everyone informed on all the latest official info from DTG, rather than everyone having to rely on tidbits spread through Discord or word of mouth from other community members.
I have already made a couple of changes and have set myself into a more permanent presence on these forums. Further changes will take a little more time as this is just my second week, but all I can say on that is watch this space.

Även detta känns positivt. Förhoppningsnivån ytterligare 2 punkter upp...

www.banbyggarna.se ... ... ... www.nbvj.se
Mazz besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat