Visa ett inlägg
Gammal 2011-04-24, 22:16   #2
Mawkish
Medlem

Reg.datum: Jul 2010
Standard

Kan inte editera min gamla post nu tydligen?! så får bli ett svar med nästa bit av informationen.

Citat:
Right what am I not seeing yet. The n...ew loading and unloading of wagons on the move, I just can’t see it yet. I think I am seeing the start of the new passenger interactions, feels like they are making progress. I have seen people waving at the train when you blow the horn at them…. I am not sure that will make it into release!!! We’ll see.

OK looking at the tools they are coming together well. The block asset tool looks very powerful to me. I guess you could lay whole forests pretty fast with that. Difficult to say as I am a rubbish route builder. Always incredibly impressed by those who build in RW, the tools are aimed at being able to create very high levels of detail and reality and are not for the faint hearted. Route builders are heroes!

Right I am fed up! Spending ages talking about everything except what I want to talk about… this thing is beautiful, I mean really beautiful. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! Mountains as far as the eye can see and over two thousand plus individual lights so far………… and that at a great frame rate. There, said it! If the marketing police want a piece of me! Bring it on☺!