Visa ett inlägg
Gammal 2016-12-07, 22:50   #12
jorgen3
Medlem

Reg.datum: Mar 2007
Standard

BNSF content. Is there any prsopect on getting this issue sorted for both TS2017 and TSW. I would not even mind paying a bit more for BNSF DLC if you have to pay a licence fee
BNSF impose a US-only restriction on all of their licensed products and have asked us not to distribute BNSF branded content outside of this territory. Whilst we full understand how disappointing this is to fans of BNSF outside of the United States, we enjoy a good working relationship with the company, and are fully committed to respecting their policy.

I hope in the near future, Dovetail Games makes editions of Train Sim World that include American steam locomotives
North American steam engines will make an appearance in Train Sim World in the future. As I alluded to in one of my previous responses, steam simulation is something we’re passionate about and we hope to bring a range of steam engines from key territories to Train Sim World.

In a collision, the objects present in the scene will be damaged?
There will be no destruction of vehicles or environment in Train Sim World

I have two questions. Will we be able to ride along in the cab as the train drives itself?
Will we be able to use cut-out cocks and angle cocks? Riding as the conductor would be more fitting if the player is going to be walking outside of the engine since the engineer has to stay at the helm.
Also, i think it would be neat to be able to walk in and out of a local yard office or bunkhouse.

There are no definitive answers to your questions currently but as soon as I’m able to answer them, I’ll post an update here.

Will Train Simulator World’s multiplayer function similar to Flight Simulator X in that people can be the Dispatcher along with others being the conductor and Engineer?
We’ll have more information Multiplayer at a later date. There’s still many things we need to work out and when I have more information on this, I’ll share it here ��

I was wondering if you plan to allow locomotive monitors (like in the dash 9) to be “popped” out into another window like you can in flight sim x
There are currently no plans for a feature such as this. This may be something we’ll consider at a later date but for now, we’re entirely focused on delivering the technology platform.

Will Dovetail be making Amtrak equipment for this route as Amtrak’s Capitol Limited runs over Sand Patch grade?
Amtrak trains will come to Train Sim World in the not-too-distant future

Would you be able to load or unload the cargo of the trains?
The loading and unloading of trains will certainly be possible in the full release of Train Sim World. As for mechanics, while there will be no functional elements for this role initially, you could recruit your friends to participate in checking over the train when multiplayer comes along.

Will there be track defects like heat expansion from the sun or natural events like earthquakes, floods etc in train sim world.
Will players be able to play as a locomotive assistant, guard, signalman or fireman instead of just the locomotive engineer

We have no plans to implement things like earthquakes as this would require destruction of the environment and/or scenery/vehicles not-to-mention require a complete new way of handling all those physics. Localised flooding may be possible but it is not something we’re currently exploring.
How you play in Train Sim World will only really be limited by your imagination. If you want to play as a locomotive assistant, guard or fireman you can definitely do that.

i wanna know what unreal 4 version will train sim world run on? i saw new release of unreal engine 4.14.
The current Train Sim World: CSX Heavy Haul Beta is using Unreal Engine 4.12.5. However it is anticipated that the final release of Train Sim World will utilise Unreal Engine 4.14.x, whichever is most appropriate and current at the time the code is locked down for release.

Senast redigerad av jorgen3 den 2016-12-07 klockan 23:31.
jorgen3 besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat