Visa ett inlägg
Gammal 2021-03-10, 01:06   #13
Hgv
Medlem

Reg.datum: Apr 2007
Standard

Please try again with the veteran train and let me know how it goes. If you get the same problem again, I'll have to make some tweaks in the scenario editor. The problem is that "on paper" it should work perfectly, so it's hard to know why it stops working - it might be that the AI/dispatcher behaviour is a bit unpredictable unfortunately.

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Yellow_wing Visa inlägg
I would like to see a scenario by driving an iron train from Kiruna towards Narvik. May just the route Kiruna to Stenbacken. In such scenario it comes to different train crossing, like empty iron trains back from Narvik. Super it would also exist an overtaking passenger train at a station on the route. Would such a scenario be possible? I would be very happy with a such scenario, of course!
I had prepared a scenario with IORE from Kiruna to Narvik (actually split in two parts so you drive to Abisko in the first part), but I gave up because of the "jumping train" problem. If there is no solution to that I might make the scenario with a shorter train (~30 cars instead of 68).

In the meantime I could make something with the Dm3 loco, maybe something set in the 70s/80s like this? Or early 2000s like this? Which era would be more interesting? All brown trains or a bit more colour?

It's interesting when you look at the timetables, both the current and old ones, you can see that the loaded trains usually don't stop at all, while trains going the other way have to stop at almost every station. I guess it makes sense that the heaviest trains should avoid stopping as much as possible.
Hgv besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat