Visa ett inlägg
Gammal 2005-01-03, 14:19   #3
jimmyroq

Reg.datum: Feb 2003
Standard

First, I wouldn't expect it to run smooth on your hardware setup, but the OpenGL errors shouldn't be there if you tried the DOUBLEMASKS="FALSE" fix in View3D.xml. If they still are, my guess is that your graphics card doesn't support the number of multiple textures
needed, which is something we most likely won't fix. We are designing the simulator for a high-end hardware setup.

About the ATC settings, I think there is a reply on that in one of the other threads, but I think it is properly configured when you start the simulator, even if the figures on the panel don't give that impression. The ATC implementation is still at a very early stage, so don't expect it to work all the time...

Unfortunately, I believe the answer to your first two questions is no. It's beyond the scope of the SST project to develop "good route- and timetable editors". The main purpose of the simulator is research on the train driver's view, which means that we can fake the surrounding traffic with a event-based script language, like: "when train A is at position X, trigger this or that event".

Good luck with the finnish version, if you have more developer oriented questions, feel free to send me a mail.
/Jimmy

jimmyroq besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat