Reg.datum: Mar 2007
Standard

Du har Asus, i7-8700K, DDR4 32G, GeForce GTX1080 8GB, SSD 512GB
6 mån gammal

jag har Intel® Core™ i7-8700 processor 32 GB DDR4 RAM
2 TB HDD+512 GB SSD
Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080, 8 GB
3 mån gammal.

Vi har rätt liknande dator så detta borde verkligen inte vara här problemet här.
Du verkar ha fått ett unikt problem på något sätt. Det hände från ena dagen till den andra. Kan ju var Windows som har uppdaterats

Denna person har fått samma som dig

An Unreal process has crashed: UE4-TS2Prototype
I've played Train Sim World since it was released. Because I was so hyped for this game and my computer was a piece of crap, I bought a $200 graphics card just to play this game. I used to be able to play this game when ever I wanted until one day the game crashed when I opened it. It was after the New Year update but I played it just fine for a little while. For a week it crashed every time I tried to launch it. I don't think there was any major software updates to my computer. I uninstalled and reinstalled the game to see if that helped but it didn't. I'm really excited for the Amtrak DLC but I won't buy it if I can't play the game. Are there any tips you can give me? Any suggestions? Things I should do?

1: You might try doing a clean install of your GPU drivers.Windows updates are known for screwing these up. Happened to me twice.

2: When you crashed to desktop, open Notepad and use Ctrl+V combination on your keyboard to paste the error code. Probably it is access violation. You can search for similar cases on Google to understand what is wrong.
When the same thing like that happened to me, I tried everything with no success. I found out the cause of the access violation is this file in my case:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Train Sim World\WindowsNoEditor\Engine\Binaries\ThirdParty\S teamworks\Steamv139\Win64\steam_api64.dll
I deleted it manually and veried the game files again and somehow it's been fixed. No crashes since then, been a month, touch wood. :P

3: Read somewhere that uninstalling and reinstalling Visual C++ 2015 might fix fatal error problems.

Senast redigerad av jorgen3 den 2019-03-23 klockan 14:02.
jorgen3 besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat