Visa ett inlägg
Gammal 2022-11-26, 11:32   #1
Pinocchio
Medlem

Reg.datum: Feb 2015
Standard About Kiruna-Narvik iron ore route add-on

Please forgive me here, I come from a far eastern country-a country in the Far East and currently only speak English. In any case, like as all of you, I am a loyal fan/player/user of MSTS and OpenRails programs, and a strong supporter of the MSTS and OpenRails projects.MSTS has been with us for many years and brought us a lot of joy. Today, OpenRails, as the successor of the MSTS program, can continue to carry forward its development and continuous improvement (that is, to improve its image quality, expand its operational functions, improve its realism and playability, etc.), it is really valuable.Let us all always support these two great simulator program projects. Here, I would like to ask you about the production of the iron ore heavy-duty electrified railway-Kiruna-Narvik (or Narvik-Gållivare/Yelivale-Luleå/Lileo) line. The key is that someone is considering or planning to make this famous heavy-duty iron ore transportation line in the Arctic. This is an electrified single-line heavy-duty railway line, currently mainly freight, driving the world's most powerful electric locomotive (IORE/MTAB's C0+C0 axle-mounted electric locomotive) pulling the world's heaviest iron ore. Freight train.This line-Malmbanan route has actually been implemented or produced as a third-party extension line content add-on package in DTG's Railworks/TrainSimulator201x program (currently it seems to be a Beta version). The producer is the famous NewS (I also want to ask here, is this a German?), Here, I wonder if you route building masters/geniuses/experts can try to port some of the wonderful sections of this line from the Railworks/TrainSimulator program to the OpenRails program (maybe you can also try (Porting some of the related landscape objects of the Railworks/TrainSimulator program to the OpenRails program), if this is not possible, or you can also try to use the TSRE5 program to make this iron ore electrified heavy-duty railway in Arctic Lapland.Of course, this will be a difficult project, but as long as you have continuous enthusiasm and tenacious will, as long as you can exert great ingenuity and perseverance in teamwork, etc., you will definitely be able to achieve or achieve this ambitious goal. No matter what, I am waiting for your reply here. Good luck!

Senast redigerad av Pinocchio den 2022-11-26 klockan 11:55.
Pinocchio besöker inte forumet just nu  
Svara med citat