Visa ett inlägg
Gammal 2016-04-09, 20:48   #44
jorgen3
Medlem

Reg.datum: Mar 2007
Standard Crosstie går sakta framåt......

Crosstie är inte död bara lite sjukskriven.....
Hittade lite uppdatering äntligen från Justin Crosstie Studios från lite olika forum (Crosstie och Trainsim)
Men det är sakta framåt. Så det lär dröja innan demot kommer,
sedan ska ju riktiga simulatorn göras. Så det är nog ingen mening att vänta in den just nu.
---------------
Well we are still plugging away!
Life has come in between our head programmer and finalizing the alpha/demo version but it does not mean all is lost.
things are not progressing as quickly as they did when we first started up but the project is not dead.
-------------------------------
I really cant understand how you can expect the simulator to be developed and ready in a year. This is simply an unrealistic expectation. We have merely started development of the sim, we actually have jobs and families and other life to take care of as well, only AFTER the demo will we seek crucial funding and make this a top priority (read focus on this project fully). We think it would be best to have something actually working and functional before we 'demo' it. While I do finally have a locomotive and a car or two complete we think it would be to everyone's benefit if there is something new and complete to show instead of showing a feature or two and have feedback like "anyone can do this in Unreal". So yes, we have scaled back the tiny updates with images but it does not mean everything has stopped development.
-------------------------------------------
I would have to concede that this message board has been neglected more or less. This is our fault but our other jobs and lives have stood prominently in the way for a little while. This does not mean we are stopping development or the project is doomed or that it will never be finished. At this point we have just had to slow down with developments. I do wish to keep you informed however. I think lack of updates has come from us really wanting to deliver something big, but we keep putting it off for something bigger. Combine that with a slowdown since September and you have this result.

Yes we are still making stuff for Trainz but that is because it is mine and another member's full time job - it keeps food on the table for our families. This project is a side project for simulation development for our concept demo and once that is complete and we seek funding this hopefully becomes the full-time focus.
jorgen3 besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat