Visa ett inlägg
Gammal 2021-03-04, 12:05   #15
Hgv
Medlem

Reg.datum: Apr 2007
Standard

I use the 32 bit version normally.

What happens when a scenario is loaded when you start it, or whenever a player train approaches a consist, is that this consist "jumps". You can see this if you create a scenario where you put a player loco some distance away from a number of wagons. As you approach the wagons, at a distance of maybe 15-30 m, if you look closely you will see the wagons "jump". Apparently if it's a large number of wagons it can cause them to derail. To be clear: It doesn't need the player loco to even touch the wagons for them to "jump" like this.

I assume this behaviour is because for player trains the physics are more complex than for AI trains. (I think for AI trains the sim basically just moves around the 3D objects at the set speed, but for the player train it takes into account the weight of the wagons, the track gradient and so on.)

What I'd like to know is if there's a way to fix this, perhaps some adjustment that newS can make to the wagon simulation. It would be nice to be able to drive full length trains.
Hgv besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat