Visa ett inlägg
Gammal 2009-01-29, 17:04   #41
Erik.H
Tidigare mrdaddydj

Reg.datum: Oct 2003
Skicka ett meddelande via MSN till Erik.H Skicka ett meddelande via Skype™ till Erik.H
Arrow

Även jag gjorde ett litet brev. Ni kan läsa om mina tankar här:

Dear Microsoft.

It has come to my attention that you put Aces studios and thus both Microsoft Train Simulator 2 (TS2) and work on a continuation of the flight simulator Microsoft Flight Simulator (MSFS)

I can not more than to regret this deeply, but I must still get air my opinion in this foul play.

I expected that TS2 would come out for Christmas in 2009 but then suddenly came the news that the project is abandoned. I really think this is completely wrong to do. I myself had TS1 since it came out. I got the gift of my sister in autumn 2001. And the game has given me countless hours of pleasure and joy.

I do not really yours, or Bill Gates? reasoning to close this fine simulator. I have followed the development time and time again.

As you probably all know, this project has been stopped twice now. Scandalous is the word I'm looking for. To close the development of what could become the world's best trainsimulator is madness in my opinion. The game could generate as much money to Aces Studios would continue its good work, not atleast on the continuation of MSFS as Aces would be saved under me. At least one million people waiting to roll out on the tracks when TS2 is complete, to close down this project this close to completion is to say pure madness, Microsoft.

I hope you really take to you of any opinions you get to this page and really evaluate them. For I really am not alone to think like this.

Sincerely

Erik Höglund, Sweden.