Gammal 2016-10-15, 07:06   #18
jorgen3
Medlem

Reg.datum: Mar 2007
Standard Introducing SimuGraph

Mer info om bromsarna på tågen på nya TSW under Your Questions
Train Sim World: Developer Diaries Länk
Train Sim World: Developer Diaries Länk Den förra

Man verkar ha gått oerhört långt då slangarna rör sig beroende av trycket i dem.

Ett urklipp därifrån
When you apply the brake handle in your locomotive, you’ll find that the last car in your consist will brake at a
different time to the first car due to propagation of air in the system needing to travel the length of the train – all of this reproducing the way real trains brake.
Of course I’ve simplified things here but the whole process is understandably complex.

SimuGraph also allows us to simulate connection of air hoses between vehicles and you’ll see that each vehicle in a consist is connected together when coupled.
These hoses and other connections will swing back and forth as the train moves and this movement is not simply an animation –
the physics system is driving how this moves, applying movement based on the forces at work.

As a train fan myself, having trains that move in a way that is believable is incredibly important to me,
as I’m sure it is to you, and when I’ve been playing some of the early builds of TSW, it always surprises me just how real the trains move and feel.
I’m sure when you get to the Beta, you’ll understand exactly what I mean.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Såg en rolig insändare på Train sim com

Looks like I have to eat my words when I said they(DoveTail) couldn't have anything close to Run8 physics. I must apologize for my remarks.
This new Train World or whatever it's called looks like it's going to be the real deal............Finally!! If this is the case,
then it's definitely a have your cake ( realistic train physics) and eat it too (looks)!!
The graphics are truly amazing. Maybe the best I've seen in almost any game program!

Senast redigerad av jorgen3 den 2016-10-15 klockan 08:45.
jorgen3 besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat