Visa ett inlägg
Gammal 2015-03-18, 00:20   #2
Mazz
Hedersmedlem

Reg.datum: Sep 2001
Standard

Lite klipp och klistra från en av deras sidor:

The lack of one platform that would do everything we wanted led us to this point.

Sometimes change is good, sometimes it's not. In this case we're pretty sure you will think this change is very good. Currently there is not a simulation platform that will do everything I want. Lucky for me, and now of course you that's about to change. After 10 years of searching, using, modifying all the sims out there I am still not quite happy. One may be prototypical yet lack looks. Another may have looks and lack prototypical, I think you can see where this is headed...

A new simulator is born.

Most products are invented for a need, train simulators don't seem to be any different. From the early 90's it was evident there was a community of people that desired a train simulator and along came Microsoft with MSTS. That was my first introduction to a train simulator, and I was hooked from that point on. Bring us to today and we have been faithful TRAINZ users as well as content creators for well over a decade. However we still have that one problem of not having a platform that can deliver everything that should be standard in any train simulation. Let me introduce you to the company that will change train simulation forever.

Crosstie Studios was formed to answer the call to provide that platform needed to take the train simulation commumity into the next generation. We plan to deliver a working demo to the community so you can see what's possible with hard work, the right engine, and amazing dedication to perfection. Utilizing some of the amazing talents of members from Jointed Rail we are stepping into a new chapter in this niche industry. We are confident that when we are through we will have provided the latest and most detailed simulation experice available today.

Deras youtube-sida:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ6...RAVf2V3WA_NOwA

www.banbyggarna.se ... ... ... www.nbvj.se

Senast redigerad av Mazz den 2015-03-18 klockan 01:27.
Mazz besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat