Visa ett inlägg
Gammal 2013-11-02, 17:30   #11
svenolov
Medlem

Reg.datum: Apr 2004
Standard

Fler svar på vanliga frågor av Tony Hilliam.

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Tony_Hilliam
"We can do anything" .. if we have enough time and enough money

Smaller snowflakes, snowflakes accumulating on the ground, even snow being blown off the tracks as the train passes through. Waterfalls, rain on windscreens, rain splashing in puddles, wheelslip due to wet track ... the list is endless.

What we can't do is do everything at once - we need to create a priority list. The time it takes to get through the list is determined by the number of staff. The number of staff is determined by the available funds. The available funds are determined by you guys - by buying our products and very soon, by pledging your support through Kickstarter.
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av ReggieKray
So although you failed to introduce authentic vacuum brake operation into Trainz at any time in the 12 years i used it.
We get the privilege of paying for the new version twice. Once with a pledge on Kickstart and then again when it is released. I thought RSC had some front, but you beat them hands down.
Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av Tony_Hilliam
Where do you get this idea from? (I have seen a few people with the same misunderstanding. You choose from a list of rewards to make your pledge, and almost all reward levels include a full version of the game. There will be no purchase at release, since your reward IS the product.

Regarding the things we haven't done in 12 years, you fail to mention any of the things we have done. So we have 1,000 features, we haven't done 100 more, but that is the focus of your attention. The whole idea of Trainz A new Era is to make Trainz bigger and better than ever before. We create a brand new platform, then add features for the next 10 years. Vacuum brakes are high on the list, as are 25 other "must-have" features that we haven't yet had time to implement.

If you don't want a product to challenge Railworks and keep them on the "upgrade or be left behind path", then fine. But since you are a railfan, it seems strange that your current attitude is "I don't want to see Trainz become awesome" which I find strange indeed.

I Trainz vet man att det omöjliga är möjligt (bevingade ord myntade av Nisse).
svenolov besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat