Gammal 2009-08-11, 19:48   #133
Mazz
Hedersmedlem

Reg.datum: Sep 2001
Standard

Citat:
Ursprungligen postat av aftpriv Visa inlägg
Hi Train-Simmer

I am new in your forum, use MSTS since the beginning of TS and have now RailWorks where I make my first steps. I am sure you will here from me again here. Thank you to the organisers of this Forum.

I have bought the community-ware RC-Locomotives, they work like a treat.
I have however changed the cabview a bit and changed the train brake somewhat, will post this in due course here.

Now a question: we in Germany and Austria do not really know about "Community Ware" in the trainSim-Comunity, but it it’s surely very tempting.

What would a repaint of the RC2 to an OBB1043 (I think it is an RC2 somewhat modified) and with a right hand cab (driver sits on the right side) cost?

Possibly we can organise also a German and Austrian Community Ware.

Alf

PS: I am natural German speaker of Austrian origin and live for the last 27 years in Germany. Married for 35 (long) years with 1 son (age 34).
Hi Alf and welcome to the forum!

It is very nice to hear that there is an interest outside Sweden for the CW class Rc model!

It is a very interesting question that you are raising, however I will only give a short part answer currently. We will get back with a better answer later on, when Fredrik is back from his vacation.

Fredrik has posted a thread on the uktrainsim forum, where the CW project is briefly described;

http://forums.uktrainsim.com/viewtop...?f=215&t=91378

Kind regards,

Mazz

www.banbyggarna.se ... ... ... www.nbvj.se
Mazz besöker inte forumet just nu   Svara med citat