Svenska 3D-Tåg - Forum

Svenska 3D-Tåg - Forum (http://www.e-buzz.se/forum/index.php)
-   3D-design - DTG - Train Simulator (http://www.e-buzz.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Demand for Swedish payware trains? (http://www.e-buzz.se/forum/showthread.php?t=37201)

raztel 2019-02-24 12:21

Big respect. That’s look amazing :D keep up that great work :D

GBE_Tobi 2019-02-24 13:10

Citat:

Ursprungligen postat av kenkari (Inlägg 313891)
That is the old radio. It has been removed since.
I have some pictures if you want:

Really helpful information! Thank you for that.

Also thank you for the photos. They are really helpful. Especially the detail photos in the .rar. I found often big photos of the whole cab, but I didn't found detail photos of the cab in the internet. So these photos are really helpful for me!

Of course, I made my own search of the cabinformation, but its always hard to find exact information of the cab.

So If you (or somebody else) have more information of the cab (e.g. what do each lever) I am also really happy if you can help me... Each information that I have makes the train more realistic... :)

kenkari 2019-03-02 14:42

1 bifogad(e) fil(er)
Glad I could help. Here are some more pictures that I took on Thursday.

Bifogad fil 77468

Erich 2019-03-04 10:23

Hej

Det er et meget flot Øresundstog. Jeg ved så ikke om du har tænkt over dette. Vi ser rigtigt mange af dem i Danmak. Togene er her udstyret med ATC (AutomaticTrain Control). Er det noget du vil indbygge, da de danske ruter jeg bygger, har ATC på samtlige elektrificerede strækninger.

English:

It is a very nice Øresund train. I don't know if you have thought about this. We see many of them in Danmak. The trains are here equipped with ATC (AutomaticTrain Control). Is it something you want to incorporate as the Danish routes I build have ATC on all electrified routes.

GBE_Tobi 2019-03-13 18:59

3 bifogad(e) fil(er)
Hi Guys,

today I've got some first pictures of your future workplace for you:

Bifogad fil 77507
Bifogad fil 77508
Bifogad fil 77509

(as always: the model is not finished, its work in progress...)

@Erich:
The plan is to implement danish and swedish ATC in the train.
Exists already danish routes with ATC? If yes, I would make sure that my ATC is compatible with the exististing implementations.

force 2019-03-14 13:19

Hi Tobi

At the moment is Erich and Team Train Sim working on a route called Sjælland

Where is possible to drive from Hyllie in Sweden in East to Odense in West. Also From Helsingør in north and Rødby in south. All lines on Sjælland is included except 1 or 2 lines. But you can follow the project on

http://www.team-trainsim.dk/index.php/da/

website where pictures shows the route and details that is made.

Forcesius Repaint. RWDK. Team Train Sim. Team Forcesius & Lbr40 Rugenbahn

Jacmob01 2019-03-14 16:12

Looking really good! :D

GBE_Tobi 2019-04-28 15:51

2 bifogad(e) fil(er)
Hi everybody!

It's already a while ago since my last post here. The reason is, that there was a lot scripting work in the last time and this is really invisible on screenshots.

But today I can finally confirm, that the train will definitly come with danish and swedish ATC.

Also I want to show you a photo from the complete cab with all ATC Panels and a photo from a testdrive.

Have a great weekend!

Tobi

GBE_Tobi 2019-04-28 15:54

1 bifogad(e) fil(er)
Sorry, I failed to attach the picture correctly...

This Forumsoftware is sometimes hard to understand if you don't speak swedish...:)

(Now it works. Can somebody delete this post? Because now it is a duplication of the post before.)

kevpa00 2019-04-28 20:34

Wow amazing! Im not the only one looking forward to this :Yeah:

Hgv 2019-04-29 00:50

Looking great, and I must say it inspired me to continue building on my route Jönköpingsbanan as it shows that there is still life in TS.

Henrik 2019-04-29 09:40

Looking good:tumme_upp:

kenkari 2019-04-30 16:51

1 bifogad(e) fil(er)
Looking good.
If you want, I have an ATC instruction manual here.

GBE_Tobi 2019-04-30 17:42

Hi kenkari,

Thank you for the manual. It looks really helpful, but sadly I don‘t understand a word of it.😀😂 But I will take a look in it.

I reasearched a lot in the internet and on YouTube and I think I am able to made a basic working Swedish atc.

But I have a question to one thing.
I saw this video here: https://youtu.be/86FmlrAbSq4

At 0:55 first the left Speed indicator blinks and then a bit later the right One blinks. I don’t understand why. As far as I understand, the left one blinks when the speed should be reduced, because the next speed limit is lower the the current.
But why blinks the right one?

force 2019-05-01 21:49

I can make a translation to you on german if you want about the ATC. Kenkari have uploaded.

Greatings Forcesius

Alla tider är GMT +2. Klockan är nu 15:17.