Svenska 3D-Tåg - Forum

Svenska 3D-Tåg - Forum (http://www.e-buzz.se/forum/index.php)
-   3D-design - DTG - Train Simulator (http://www.e-buzz.se/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=48)
-   -   Någon som har sett detta ? (http://www.e-buzz.se/forum/showthread.php?t=17958)

ADDE 2014-11-18 00:33

The Taurus horn sounds better...

and comparing HRQs Taurus for TS2015 with the Video I linked above, I've noticed the horn is practically the same model, or makes the same 2-tone horning sound.

Why making it anew when there's already one out there? ;)

newS 2014-11-18 00:43

But I have already made it. I use the original IORE horn sound.

ADDE 2014-11-18 01:11

Citat:

Ursprungligen postat av newS (Inlägg 292066)
But I have already made it. I use the original IORE horn sound.

All right, All right!

Did you record all the features yourself? Or did you get help by firens? :)

All in all, it is an Amazing Project you are doing out there! Keep on going!

newS 2014-11-18 01:21

I have help from friends.

AlleDahlle 2014-11-18 08:26

I think it's funnier if you use the real sound. Have not listen to the sounds, but even if the sounds are the same it's not the same thing knowing it's not the real.

vadokunvot 2014-11-18 21:43

Well I think your IORE horn are great, personaly I would just
add a little reverb to it to make it a bit less "dry" but thats my
humble opinion:tumme_upp:

Keep up the good work, Im realy hoping to see your fantastic route
in its full length one day.

ADDE 2014-11-18 21:53

Citat:

Ursprungligen postat av AlleDahlle (Inlägg 292069)
I think it's funnier if you use the real sound. Have not listen to the sounds, but even if the sounds are the same it's not the same thing knowing it's not the real.

Both are real. the Taurus sound is just better (Almost like Armstrong Powerhouse's sound packs for brittish trains.) and is recorded so the two-tone horns can be played both together and separately.

Marcus Gustavsson 2014-11-18 22:53

Citat:

Ursprungligen postat av ADDE (Inlägg 292078)
Both are real. the Taurus sound is just better (Almost like Armstrong Powerhouse's sound packs for brittish trains.) and is recorded so the two-tone horns can be played both together and separately.

Well, then you are free to change it when ever you are given the chanse.
I for one prefer the original sounds of any rolling stock for a simulator.
The Iore and the Taurus does are highly unlikely to have the same horn to begine with, since they are made by two completly different companys.

I for one would like to thank Swen for the fantastic work he has done for your community and for the effort he has put in to the IORE.

libra65 2021-01-11 11:48

My Blog Here

Hello! I read your article frequently and it's awesome and helpful. You provided great knowledgeable information. Such a great site. It's my Blog You can Visit Here.

georg780 2021-01-12 12:23

George Leo

This post is very nicely written, and it also contains many good facts. I appreciated your professional way of writing the post. You have made it easy for me to understand. Good and precise info. You can also check my BLOG.

Willilevi00 2021-01-14 09:32

William Levis

Hello, This post was extremely interesting and good article right to the point. I think this is one of the most significant information for me. And I'm glad reading your article. Thank you for sharing very valuable information. Here is my blog you can Visit Here.

Alla tider är GMT +2. Klockan är nu 15:27.